The holiday season is here and BetOnline is offering up two free contests for sports bettors, a $20,000 NBA Christmas Parlay and a $10,000 Bowl Pick’em Contest.
Head over to BetOnline today and get your share of the action. The sportsbook has been the go to place for bettors since 2001. BetOnline is currently offering up to a $1000 sign up bonus, perfect with the NBA season getting underway.
$20,000 NBA Christmas Parlay
- The $20K NBA Christmas Parlay opens Tuesday, Dec. 22 and closes on Friday, Dec. 25, 2020 at 12:00pm ET.
- To register for the contest you must be logged into your account and enter your prediction for the five Christmas Day NBA games against the spread along with the Over/Under for all five games.
- Once selections are submitted, you may change your answers at any time until the registration deadline at 12:00pm ET on Friday, Dec. 25, 2020.
- The contest is free to enter, however to qualify for the prize you must wager $25 or more in real-money wagers on NBA games that take place on Friday, Dec. 25, 2020. Straight wagers only, parlays do not qualify.
- Qualifying wagers are spread, money line and total wagers placed in the sportsbook before kick off or in the Live Betting platform during the games.
- The $20,000 grand prize will be awarded to the BetOnline player who correctly predicts all 10 selections on the parlay card.
- If no one correctly picks all 10 spreads/totals, secondary prizes of $100 will be awarded to each player who correctly predicts all five spreads or all five totals.
- If you correctly predict each of the 10 selections and meet the necessary bet requirement, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm ET on Monday, Dec. 28, 2020 to claim your $20,000. Please put “Christmas Parlay Winner” as the subject line and include your username in the body of the email.
- If you do not claim the $20,000 within the stated timeframe, the $20,000 will be forfeited.
- If numerous contestants qualify for the $20,000, the prize will be split evenly amongst all winning contestants.
- A push is graded as a loss.
- Games must be played on Friday, Dec. 25, 2020 for the contest to have action.
- If one game is cancelled, the contest will offer spreads and totals for the four remaining games, however prizes will be reduced by 50%.
- If two or more games are cancelled, the contest will be cancelled and no prizes will be awarded.
- Prizes will be paid as cash with a one-time (1x) rollover requirement.
- Prizes will be paid into the winner(s) account(s) on Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020.
- Only one entry per account is permitted. Additionally, placing entries from multiple BetOnline accounts is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- BetOnline has the right to change, amend and/or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
Free $10,000 Bowl Pick’em
- BetOnline’s $10,000 Bowl Pick’em Contest is a free college football handicapping contest that runs Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020 to Monday, Jan. 11, 2021.
- Registration opens on Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020 and closes on Friday, Jan 1, 2021 at 11:59pm (ET). Note: If you register for the contest after 5:30pm ET on Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020 only games that have not started will be available for selection.
- Contestants must have a valid BetOnline account to register for the Bowl Pick’em Contest.
- To register for the contest you must be logged into your account and make your picks against-the-spread (ATS) on each of the games listed.
- Registration for the contest is only available online. You cannot register via phone, chat or email.
- Only one entry per contestant is allowed. In the event that a contestant enters multiple times, only the first entry registered will be eligible for a prize.
- To qualify for the prizes, you must bet $25 or more in real-money on college football bowl games taking place between Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020 to Monday, Jan. 11, 2021, either in one wager or a combination of wagers. Straight wagers on moneyline, spreads and totals only, parlays do not qualify.
- BetOnline reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this contest at any time without notice.
How to Play
- Contestants must make a selection, against the spread (ATS) for each of the college bowl games listed, including the National Title Game which will be listed once the matchup is confirmed.
- The odds are determined by the current odds available in the BetOnline Sportsbook.
- Contest picks can only be made online. You cannot make picks via phone, chat or email.
- Once a pick is made, the pick saves automatically with the odds available at the time of selection.
- Contestants may submit and/or change picks at any time until the specified start time of each game. At the specified start time, games are no longer available for selection and any picks for that game cannot be changed.
- If contestant changes or removes a pick, they will only be able to re-pick that team with odds available at the time the team is re-selected.
- Contestants cannot select the same side twice or select both sides of the same game on a single entry.
- Contestants earn one (1) point for every correct pick and a half-point (0.5) for a push.
- Points accumulate; earning a maximum of 20 points. Finish in the Top 50 in points and win a piece of the $10,000 prize pool.
- If a game is canceled or postponed for any reason and the game is not played before January 11, 2021, both teams scheduled to play in that game will be graded as losers.
- If, due to cancellations, less than 10 Bowl Games are played between Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020 and Monday, Jan. 11, 2021, the contest will be considered cancelled and prizes will not be awarded.
$10,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- At the end of the contest, the players with the most points will win prizes based on the following prize chart:
|11th to 15th||80|
|16st to 20th||70|
|21st to 30th||60|
|31st to 40th||50|
|41st to 50th||40|
|51st to 75th||30|
|76th to 150th||20|
- There are no tie-breakers. If there are ties for any prizes, the money will be split among the tied contestants, along with the next lowest prize. Example: If three entrants tie for third place, they will split the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes of $2,000, $1,000 and $600. As a result, each player would win $1,200.
- Winnings will be paid into each player’s account as Sportsbook Free Play with a 6x rollover requirement.
- Prizes are non-transferable.