The newest player in horse betting is US Racebook, a U.S. based and regulated Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) company that is associated with the horse racing industry leaders TVG and Betfair.
US Racebook is starting out as a news and handicapping portal and later in 2013 will launch as a full-fledged ADW.
US Racebook offers a wide range of wagering perks for horseplayers including free horse racing contests, a loyalty program, free handicapping information, streaming video on over 150 racetracks from throughout the world, and much more.
At TVG (as will be the case for USRacebook.com), you can enjoy:
• Access to more than 150 tracks worldwide.
• Enjoy live Ultimate Track Video, race replays and free handicapping information
• Access to Michael Dempsey Twitter and picks updates
• Have the flexibility of four ways to wager: Online, Phone, Mobile, TV Remote Control
• Take part in valuable TVG Wager Rewards loyalty program
• Access extensive race information
• Tune in to TVG Network on your TV for in-depth analysis and race coverage
• Watch the races on TV or online for all the excitement of cheering on your favorite horses!
US Racebook offers the top new member sign up bonuses in the industry, and with their association with TVG and Betfair horseplayers know they are betting safely, securely, and legally on the Sport of Kings.
US Racebook is brought to you be one of the leading teams in sports news and information. Among its sister sites are leading horse racing handicapping website Turf ‘n’ Sport, horse racing contest website Track Champion, and sports wagering information website OddsShark.
Turf ‘n’ Sport founder Michael Dempsey will be a leading contributor at US Racebook, providing members with horse racing news, handicapping advice, and betting strategies to help pad the bankroll.